ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Customer Journey Expert (m/f)
The Customer Journey Expert (m/f) will be working in the Tribe Omnichannel and Customer Information. The purpose of the tribe is to offer all ING customers (Retail Banking, Private Banking and Wholesale Banking) the best user experience to allow them to manage their assets in a simple and efficient way.
You work in a Squad within ING's Agile organization and you work with other experts to achieve the Squad's mission.
Your key activitites will be:
- Delivering the customer journey strategy, managing the stakeholders, formulating the product/service-, process- and channel policy in line with external regulations, risk and compliance policies,
- Applying profound product/service knowledge to develop and maintain an attractive and compliant value proposition and to deliver excellence for customers,
- Participating to complex projects, involving various stakeholders, with the aim to create even more added value to our customers,
- Understanding, challenging and being accountable for respecting business principles and external regulation,
- Translating business solutions into working software by collaborating with IT engineers,
- Optimizing processes in a customer friendly way to maximize customer and business value,
- Using your expertise and experience to contribute to all sprint events (planning, refinements, retrospectives, demos),
- Dealing with the most urgent incidents and improvement needs.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment,
- You are accountable, you take ownership and you want to make the difference for our customers,
- You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals,
- You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to business problems,
- You are driven and customer focused, loving to collaborate with different people,
- You are curious, you invest time to master the end-to-end product processes and to stay up to date on markets trends, product trends and regulatory changes,
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral,
- You have strong stakeholder management skills.
- Master or Bachelor degree,
- Proven track record of managing complex projects.
- Fluent in English & French,
- Any additional languages will be considered an asset.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.