Data Protection - Regulatory Compliance Officer (m/f)
Publiée le 28/03/2023
Data Protection - Regulatory Compliance Officer (m/f)
ING Luxembourg is looking for a full-time Regulatory Compliance officer to support the current team with a focus on the management of the Data Protection related risks.
The ING Luxembourg Regulatory Compliance team key objective is to manage risks arising from Unfair Customer Treatment, Conflicts of Interest, Financial Market and Investor’s Protection, Market Conduct, Anti-Competition, Organisational Conduct and Data Protection. On the ethical side, the purpose is also to help ING manage risks arising from our norms, attitudes and behaviours related to risk awareness, risk-taking and risk management.
The team shares a collective responsibility for all the end to end compliance 31 processes in place to identify, manage, report and escalate the Compliance risks under your remit.
You will share the responsibility to identify, manage, report, and escalate local risks for your risk areas. At the same time, you will contribute to the shape of global policies and be responsible for drafting and implementing local guidelines and standards where additional local requirements do exist.
You keep track/oversight of the local implementation of all policy-driven requirements by means of issue tracking, monitoring, Risk Dashboards, and other risk-specific reporting (regulatory and internal reporting) to internal stakeholders including Corporate Compliance.
The team has ongoing interaction with its correspondent team located at Business Line Compliance. The team will participate in the global regulatory community.
The Regulatory team will consist of 5 team members as part of the Compliance team.
As Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer:
- You have a clear view on how the compliance function supports ING in being an integrity-led bank; being compliant with applicable laws and regulations and doing the right things the right way;
- You support the execution of activities aimed at mitigating the Compliance risks under your remit;
- You execute (global) complex investigations;
- You are accountable for: advisory activities (both client (segment)/deal-related and in relation to underlying processes), training, awareness & communication, and Compliance oversight including monitoring & reporting on regulatory related risks;
- You are a content matter expert, and decision-maker responsible for taking final decisions as well as for proposing solutions to be implemented;
- You are accountable for the roll-out, execution, uniformity, and follow-ups of the risk-specific Risk Assessments to your country;
- You support the Compliance QA team to execute the KCTs and challenge the 1st line KCTs, acting as a Subject Matter Expert where needed;
- You identify, execute, monitor, and report on local culture initiatives.
Your work environment
- The regulatory team works together based on knowledge and expertise, as well as the skill set needed to best perform its job.
- The team is working with key internal stakeholders and offers an environment that provides a global overview on how the relevant regulatory requirements and controls are embedded within the business at the local level.
- The regulatory team provides an opportunity to manage relationships with external stakeholders, regulators, and supervisory institutions.
- You are an Orange Code ambassador, with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful, and the drive for always being a step ahead;
- You are recognized for your integrity and moral judgment;
- You set the example with regards to the ING values by having a behavior fully aligned to these values;
- You have excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- You are a forward-looking, inspiring, and strategic thinker;
- You are an energetic, motivating person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- You work independently, think and act out of the box and take accountability;
- You are a team player; you trust others and can be trusted;
- You maintain contacts with stakeholders and external parties;
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment;
- You believe that our license to operate is built on the trust our stakeholders put in us;
- You give and ask for constructive feedback.
How to succeed
- You have a seasoned experienced profile with 3-5 years in risk and or business area;
- You have a strong track record of advisory with regards to integrity-related matters;
- You have analytical skills and sound judgement.
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and are able to embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment;
- You have a university degree or equivalent;
- You have an excellent level of English (verbal/written);
- You have a curious and an innovative mindset;
- You have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across functional and geographic lines;
- You are firm when needed and able to show flexibility when possible
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.