ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Data Warehouse Development Engineer
In order to enforce the Data Management Tribe, ING Luxembourg is looking for a full time Data Warehouse Development Engineer on a permanent working contract.
In an Agile environment organized in Tribes & Squads, your role is to contribute to the completion of the backlog dedicated to the Squad “Data Platforms” (change & run activities).
As an Analyst-developer, you will be responsible to design, develop, test, deliver & document applications around the Data Warehouse, including reporting solutions.
In this job, you will need to :
- Be autonomous in users stories completion of the squad’s backlog,
- Propose and implement reliable architecture/solutions in line with functional and non-functional guidelines (performance, availability, security,…),
- Understand business needs,
- Actively participate to ING Group cross-border solutions and projects,
- Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies: Daily Stand Up meeting, Planning, Review, Retrospectives,
- Solve production problems / incidents in an efficient way.
Competencies / Behaviour:
You are someone who…
- Has the ability to work according to the Agile way,
- Has true engineering skills,
- Has strong communication skills (written & verbal) towards all levels,
- Is creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities,
- Respects deadlines and planning,
- Is dynamic, flexible and well organized,
- Has strong banking knowledge (product and services) with a real attract for Business Intelligence.
You have a good knowledge of…
- Data warehousing concepts & techniques (dimensional modelling),
And more specifically,
- SQL, PL/SQL languages
- Oracle Databases
You have relevant experience in at least one of the following (banking) domains:
- KYC (know your customer),
- Regulatory reporting,
- Market or Credit Risk Management,
- Daily Banking,
- Wholesale banking,
- Master degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent by experience.
- Several years of relevant experience in data warehousing and Business Intelligence within the Banking industry.
- Experience with the following tool suites :
- ETL tool (Data Stage experience is mandatory);
- Reporting tool (preferrably Business Objects);
- Knowledge around IBM IGC (Information Governance Catalogue), IBM IA (Information Analyzer), GIT is an asset;
- A very good knowledge of French is a must.
- English is also required.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.