Depositary Bank Alternative Investments Officer (m/f)
ING Luxembourg has a longstanding experience in the funds industry in Luxembourg and is strategically developing its depositary banking services, within an independent and open-architecture model that is in line with UCITS V and AIFMD regulations.
The activity is mainly embedded in ING’s Securities Department and our current double digit increase of volumes and revenues requires us to increase the allocation of staff into transactions and associated controls.
The Depositary Bank Alternative Investments Officer’s mission is to monitor end-to end transactions process and booking, to ensure that specific investment instructions are in line with product constitutive documents and current regulations, to take part to the decision process to accept new business and new clients, and to propose a risk approach for the activities handled within the team to improve services standards.
You will be in charge of handling all operations concerning Real Estate & Private Equity Alternative Investment Funds which require a specific approach and treatment due to products and clients’ complexity and specificities.
You will be accountable to:
- Analyse various transactional documents
- Validate funds’ cash movements and book relevant investments and divestments
- Perform alternative investment funds’ portfolio reconciliation and circularisation
- Issue financial year-end other assets statements to AIFs’ auditors
- Provide an expert feedback on operational feasibility aspects for servicing business
- Support internal and external clients in setting secured and innovative solutions
Your Career Path:
Your motivation is to invest yourself in developing high value expertise in Alternative Investment Fundsand to accomplish a broad and diversified career, combining technical craftsmanship and client oriented relationship in a continuously changing environment.
You want to:
- Build on your experience in Real Estate and Private Equity financial instruments
- Develop your analytical skills
- Operate new business brought by the Wholesale department within its key strategy growth drivers
- Be in contact with counterparties, fund managers around the world and colleagues over the Bank
- Master degree in Economics or Finance
- 1-5 years experienced in the Securities and Alternative Investment Funds domain
- Eager to learn, highly motivated, team player, customer & quality focused
- Recognized for your analytical, organization, flexibility and communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in French and in English, spoken and written. German and/or any additional language would be an advantage.
Your working environment:
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches.