ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Development Engineer Java backend (m/f)
In order to enforce the IT department, ING Luxembourg is looking for a full time Development Engineer Java backend (m/f) on a permanent contract within the Customer Information Management tribe.
Your mission is to design, develop, test and deploy applications/systems in an « Agile/DevOps » oriented environment. This involves the implementation of the following activities:
- Autonomous support of the « backlog » users story of your team by strictly respecting the business specifications and the standards in terms of performance, availability and security;
- Application management;
- Active participation in various « Agile » development events;
- Writing and execution of automated tests (unit test, functional / non-functional, integration test, …);
- Problems/incidents solving in collaboration with Ops Engineers;
- Follow-up of the life cycle of the various applications related to the domain activity;
- Continuous improvement of your own technical and functional expertise.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- You can work in an agile/DevOps collaborative environment (Agile/Scrum, Continuous Delivery, Automated testing) and you have team spirit;
- You take initiatives and responsibilities;
- You can adapt and anticipate;
- You have an easy, clear, synthetic communication, adapted to your interlocutors;
- You have good rigor and precision;
- You are customer and result oriented;
- You can learn and transmit your knowledge;
- You are constantly open to the latest trends and techniques.
- Languages/Framework: Spring (SpringBoot, SpringBatch…), SQL, IntelliJ, Java EE/JDBC, Rest APIs;
- Database: Oracle;
- Database Neo4J and Cassandra will be considered as an additional asset;
- Operating systems: AIX, Linux, Windows;
- Source code & dependancy management : Git & maven;
- ElasticSearch/Kibana skills will be considered as an additional asset;
- CDaaS: GitLab, Artifactory, Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
- Master or Bachelor degree in IT, with at least 5 years of experience in Java development;
- Knowledge in banking is appreciated.
- A good knowledge of English & French is required.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.