ING Luxembourg is looking for a:
Development Engineer Java Fullstack (m/f)
In order to enforce the IT department, ING Luxembourg is looking for a full time Development Engineer Java fullstack (m/f) on a permanent contract within the different tribes.
Your mission is to design, develop, test and deploy applications/systems in an « Agile/DevOps » oriented environment. This involved the implementation of the following activities:
- Autonomous support of the « backlog » users story of your team by strictly respecting to the business specifications and the standards in terms of performance, availability and security;
- Application management;
- Active participation in various « Agile » development events;
- Writing and execution of automated tests (unit test, functional / non-functional, integration test, …);
- Problems/incidents solving in collaboration with Ops Engineers;
- Follow-up of the life cycle of the various applications related to the domain activity;
- Continuous improvement of its own technical and functional expertise.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Ability to work in an agile/DevOps collaborative environment (Agile/Scrum, Continuous Delivery, Automated testing);
- Ability to take initiatives and responsibilities;
- Ability to adapt and anticipate;
- Easy communication, adapted to the interlocutors, clear and synthetic;
- Rigor, precision;
- Customer/result orientation;
- Strong team spirit;
- Ability to learn and transmit it;
- Constant openness to the latest trends and technical;
- Knowledge in banking is appreciated.
- Networking and web secure communication (SSL/TLS, certificate management) skills;
- Skills in Adobe Experience Manager and/or Adobe Campaign Management is an asset;
- Database: Oracle, Neo4J, Cassandra;
- Operating systems: AIX, Linux, Windows;
- Source code & dependency management: Git & maven;
- ElasticSearch/Kibana skills will be considered as an additional asset;
- CDaaS : GitLab, Artifactory, Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
- Master or Bachelor degree in IT;
- A good knowledge of English is required.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.
ING Luxembourg heads for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 100 tech enthusiasts who work for national and international projects that go beyond traditional banking.