Enterprise Architect / Solution Architect (m/f)
Publiée le 31/05/2023
Enterprise Architect / Solution Architect (m/f)
ING Luxembourg’s digital evolution continues to aim at new heights. We know by experience optimal and reliable changes requires transformation leaders. Hence, we are actively recruiting 2 Architects (permanent positions).
Your job will consist in acting as an Enterprise Architect / Solution Architect.
To put in in simple words: you are the solution of each complex problem in your domain. And “With great power comes great responsibility”.
Your mission is to engineer the future of the Bank. You are the driving force in the implementation of scalable, sustainable, resilient, and reliable solutions, while ensuring the stability of the company's landscape.
The Tribe Lead (Head of Department) and Product Owners rely upon you to design the domain transformation, both from and business and technological perspective.
This work, which is carried out in an “Agile/DevOps” oriented environment, involves the following activities:
• Design and maintain top notch system architectures.
• Conduct technical studies and design ING applications
• lead architecture content workshops diverse stakeholders (management, business analysts. Engineers, etc.).
• Propose target architectures to the CIO Management Team
• Advise to decide and ensure compliance with technological choices in the implementation of projects
• Guide, energize and coach the DevOps squads on a regular basis, then ensure the compliance of the deliverables with the design.
• Develop and maintain the domain roadmap
• Possess mastery of one or more business and/or technical areas. Holistically understand the interdependencies and interactions with other areas of the company, but also with ING Group platforms and external systems (Cloud, Regulator, Clearing House, Startups, etc.).
• Provide expertise during the RFI and RFP phases with suppliers and startups
• Ensure a technological watch and attend to meaningful events
• Continuous improvement of its own technical and functional expertise.
What will you gain joining ING as an architect?
• You have a backlog of challenges for years, such as new Digital Product design, Cloud Migration, End-to-End Automation, ING Global Services integration, Technology research, Legacy system decommissioning, etc.
• You will work in one of the leading companies in Agile Delivery at Scale
• You will be trained in EAgile, ING’s Agile Enterprise Architecture framework, in addition to acquiring skills in the next level of IT Risk Management
• You will work in a cool team of 12 talented and amazingly marvelous architects
• You will have up to 10% of personal "Expertise Time", to sharpen your skills and develop new ones
• You will be given the opportunity to work on international projects, in which you collaborate with various subject matter experts spread across the ING Group
• Access to a plethora of eLearning services such as ING Learn, Pluralsight and Udemy for Business.
• Access to wellbeing services to really invest in your work/life balance.
• The opportunity to further develop your career throughout the ING Group
We will joyfully consider your application if:
- You are already fulfilling an Architect position, either as an Enterprise Architect or Solution Architect
- You are nurtured by dealing with functional processes and business rules
- You are an Aspiring Architect, as expert engineer, or tech lead. You have demonstrable experience in architecture, design, and project management. Furthermore, you have strong functional acumen, and stakeholder management skills. You must be willing to concentrate all your time on architecting.
- You know how to keep that smile on your colleagues’ face
- Fluency in French and English are preferred. In addition:
o English speakers only: at least you must understand French, AND you must be ready to take French lessons, provided by ING, to upskill yourself
o French speakers having basic English: you are not afraid to speak in public AND you must be ready to take English lessons to upskill yourself
Finally, experiences in the financial industry are highly desirable.
Your working environment
With over 1000 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.