ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Executive Assistant (m/f)
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support our executive team in dealing with daily correspondence and phone calls, managing schedules and maintaining high standards of corporate governance.
As the Executive Assistant and member of the Corporate Administration team, a typical day might include the following:
- Manage the agenda, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics for the CEO
- Coordinate complex scheduling and flow of information to senior executives
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records
- Welcome visitors and identify the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate location in the building
- File the necessary documents with the Luxembourg Business Registers
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as auditors, and facilitate good communication with relevant departments
- Proofread company documentation
- Organise board meetings and annual general meetings, prepare their agendas and, from time to time, take minutes
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A precise attention to detail and rigorous deadline management
- The capacity to maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Fast problem solving skills and the flexibility to think outside the box to find solutions
- The endurance to perform parallel tasks under pressure while respecting strict deadlines
- The motivation to learn about corporate governance and constantly improve internal administrative processes
- A detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Professional, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- The people skills required to work with a myriad of stakeholders with different level of seniority
- Must be a flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Previous experience as an executive or administration assistant
- Knowledge of the financial sector in Luxembourg
- Excellent command of English and French, spoken and written
- Command of Luxembourgish would be an asset
Your working environment
At ING, our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. It represents our conviction in people’s potential – starting with our own people.
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.