Feature Engineer (m/f)
Publiée le 25/03/2023
ING Luxembourg is looking for a:
Feature Engineer (m/f)
Within a complex IT landscape, Feature Engineers work to help the management of business requirements, creating efficient and straight forward solution approaches, facilitating the relation between all project stakeholders and insuring the quality of the final delivery.
As our Feature Engineer, you will:
- Manage features, including stakeholders’ relation;
- Help business/Product Owner to define Business Requirements;
- Backlog knowledge and organization;
- Tech knowledge “Mind the gap between Tech and the Business”;
- Help and support Tribe lead to define strategy;
- Be the security and IT risks gatekeeper.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- You develop conceptual models and work with those models effectively;
- You are extremely results-oriented, always striving for maximal consumer value as early as possible;
- You have a continuous improvement mindset;
- You are eager to learn and ability to coach others;
- You have very strong communication and presentation skills (telling – selling) across skill and seniority levels;
- You have strong co-creation skills like workshop facilitation, constructive feedback loops, and prototyping;
- You have strong stakeholder management skills;
- You have the ability to challenge, influence or convince others through fact-based arguments;
- You are self-disciplined, proactive and organized, with ability to identify what needs to be done;
- You have a passion for IT;
- You are a strong team player, empowering and challenging squad/chapter members to foster collaboration and individual development;
- You are market focus and an Outside-in thinker;
- You have problem solving skills to find creative ways of driving progress and removing impediments.
- A Master degree and/or minimal 5 years of relevant experience in engineering or banking sector.
- A good knowledge of English & French.
Your working environment
With over 1000 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 120 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.