ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Financial and Regulatory Reporting Officer (m/f)
ING Luxembourg Financial and Regulatory Reporting team (Finance Department), is looking for a Financial and Regulatory Reporting Officer. This team provides, to the authorities and administrations, all the information regarding the financial and fiscal situation of the bank.
As a Financial and Regulatory Reporting Officer, you will:
- Be in charge of the IFRS processes;
- Take part in the monthly, quarterly & yearly closings;
- Prepare the Finance & Regulatory reporting package for the local authorities and the group;
- Liaise with group reporting team on accounting and Finance & Regulatory matters;
- Liaise with external auditors and local authorities on all findings & questions;
- Improve and automate internal processes & efficiency in general;
- Take part in strategic projects in the Department.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- You are well organized, with the ability to take initiatives and responsibilities;
- You have strong analytical & thinking skills;
- You are focused on quality and timely delivery;
- You are solution, change and customer-oriented;
- You are a team player with good social skills;
- You are also able to work an agile and collaborative environment with autonomy;
- You have a general knowledge of the banking industry, its products and its processes;
- You have a good knowledge of bank accounting, of Lux Gaap and IFRS GAAP;
- You have a good knowledge of the Finance & Regulatory reporting package (FinRep, Corep, LCR, NSFR, monitoring metrics…);
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office products especially Excel & Business Object;
- You have the ability to manage huge databases.
- You have a Master degree;
- You have an experience of at least 2 years in accounting, audit or risk.
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.