ING Lease Managing Director
As ING Lease Managing Director, you will have the opportunity to perform a 360 degree mission with various responsibilities. Within the Business Banking pillar, will have the full support from the ING Bank departments and the Lease team products (CLT) to achieve your mission.
The entity is composed of 3 teams: Finance, Sales and Administration, to achieve an end-to-end servicing. You are in charge of managing and coaching the 10 employees while leading the entity transformation (i.e digitization, TOM) in line with ING strategy. You have to be figurehead and guardian of the orange Code, inspiring and react quickly in deal processes.
You will work closely with Relationship managers and Head of segments through the Bank (WB, Retail and PB) to promote the commercialization of lease products to Luxemburgish legal entities.
This means that you are also responsible of the customer satisfaction of Bank customer and to lead the more complex/large transactions with a C mandate (to be decided). You will fulfill a key role in the credit requests but also in product & processes developments, such as ESG initiatives.
You will lead the commercial strategy to serve and develop both the Bank channel and the Vendor activity (refinancing of asset suppliers) to achieve the Dynamic Plan and KPI (Production, Income, Net results, C/I ratio, ROE).
As Managing Director of a Supervized PSF, you are in charge of the daily management while having a board mandate. The position also implies a “Responsable du Respect” mandate vis-à-vis CSSF (Compliance SPOC).
With the support of the Risk & Finance Manager, main NFR responsibilities are:
- Implementation of relevant policies and adaptation of procedures (following Group and Local requirements) on AML-CFT, credit matters (EBA guidelines) and OIRM related items,
- Legal reporting (AML-CFT risk Summary, Risk assessments…) and communications with regulator and authorities (i.e Parquet),
- Validation of annual reports (external audit of Financials, mandatory closing documents…) and CSSF PSF annual survey,
- Update when needed of Legal documentation with support of Legal team (GTC, Vendor agreements, lease contracts…).
- You combine a solid commercial experience (ideally b to b) with excellent knowledge in banking products (more specifically leasing).
- You also have a good network of local decision-makers and have proven experience in team management
- French and English are required, Luxembourgish and German strong assets
Your working environment:
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.