Intern Account Manager (m/f)
Publiée le 27/03/2023
ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Intern Account Manager (m/f)
As an Intern Account manager within the Private Banking team, you will be in charge of providing administrative and client services support to a team of relationship managers.
You will also be the interface between the commercial team, the client and the back offices. Commercial ability and skills are key in this function.
This position is available from mid-April 2023 for a period of 6 months.
• Helping the relationship managers to prepare (or even assist in) client meetings and assist in the follow- up of these meetings
• Helping the relationship managers in the preparation phase of commercial actions
• Replacing the relationship manager in some operational execution tasks, potentially directly being in contact with the client for those
• To be in charge of sourcing, verifying and transmitting documents in order to ensure a rapid and smooth account opening process
• To keep at any time the full completeness of clients files to ensure a rapid and smooth periodical account review.
• To maintain and organize the customer information system database (data quality input verification, client update and data input validation)
• To follow-up the missing documents
• To scan, archive and file the KYC documentation
• To answer the administrative questions from the client and from other departments of the bank
• To ensure that the identification and KYC information in the client file meet the current regulatory requirements
• To look for and obtain missing data either internally or directly with the client
• To participate to global and transversal projects linked to the function
• To perform these tasks in full respect of the client’s and the Bank’s interests and in application of the internal and regulatory requirements in order to identify and manage risks
Competencies / Behaviour:
• be flexible and autonomous, quickly adapting to a new environment
• be a team player and easily integrating a team
• have an excellent time management ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines, be detail oriented
• be motivated, dynamic and proactive
• Hold a university degree or equivalent
• Have a strong customer service orientation and outstanding communication skills
• Have the ambition to evolve towards a role as relationship manager over time (i.e. being fully in charge of portfolio of clients)
• Have a good knowledge of Private banking controls and procedures
• Show a good understanding of current regulatory requirements (FATCA, CRS, AML…)
• Be fluent in English and French
• Any other language (especially Dutch) will be an asset
Your working environment:
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.