KYC Analyst (m/f)
Fixed-Term Contract - Luxembourg
ING Luxembourg Client is recruiting several KYC Analyst (m/f).
As a KYC Analyst, you will work on those domains :
- Open clients’ accounts in our database
- Check documentation and Perform KYC analysis
- Receive, analyze and process data change
- Perform periodic review of existing clients
- Contact and communicate with clients to gather the required documents
- Be a partner to Front Office and Compliance teams.
Educational background and experiences :
- Understanding of the Luxembourg AML/KYC framework
- Understanding of FATCA-CRS regulations
- Relevant University degree in Law, Compliance or Economics
- Fluent in English and in French ; any other language would be considered as an asset
- Motivated and dynamic personality
- Team spirit
Your work environment :
ING is one of the world’s leading financial groups. With more than 52 000 employees, ING offers banking, insurance and asset management services to more than 35 million clients in 40 different countries.
In Luxembourg, our clients are individuals, small and large corporations as well as institutions. ING employs around 800 people and offers a wide range of financial services (banking, insurance, leasing).