KYC Trainee – Center of Expertise (m/f)
The CoE KYC team work on embedding locally the globally set standards on policies and communicating to all relevant parties any potential local deviations, as a result of regulatory requirements related to KYC and AML.
It actively and regularly liaises with the global teams on developments and discusses content related matters from a local perspective.
It also provides content expertise on the implementation of various KYC-related laws & policies to the local teams that require content advice and ensures the alignment with the other lines of defense.
This mission as a trainee requires a strong interest in operating in a complex, environment and knowledge of the regulatory landscape and the KYC domain in particular.
It combines a client focused attitude with analytical skills and result oriented strategic thinking. Your scope is both local and global (part of the global virtual CoE community).
What we offer
Join a highly motivated team of professionals.
Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, which is rapidly changing on the back of changing client needs, regulatory requirements and operational excellence challenges.
Specifically, you have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the team, in the field of KYC – Customer Due Diligence, for topics such as CDD processes improvement, implementation of internal policies, CDD risk & quality control management;
- Develop and stay attuned with the “KYC Content” and improve local KYC Intranet pages and communication supports;
- Assist the team in delivering effective and up to date reporting towards the local and central organization;
- Provide support to KYC Operations & KYC Delivery and collaborate when needed to ensure an effective, efficient and compliant execution of KYC activities;
- Observe, identify and ensures solutions for improvements for internal business processes.
Knowledge and expertise required
As KYC Trainee of the Center of Expertise you:
- Have an academic path in Economics and/or Law;
- Are skilled, knowledgeable and solution oriented;
- Have an interest in working in the banking area of KYC and/or AML processes and systems, especially in Customer Due Diligence related processes and procedures;
- Are fluent in French and English (speaking and writing);
- Are a good planner and organizer.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.