Ops Engineer (m/f/x)
ING Luxembourg has implemented an Agile Way of Working to deal with Customer demand more quickly. This new way of working (organized in Squads, Tribes and Chapters) gives teams end to end responsibility & more autonomy in Tech delivery.
We are looking for a full time OPS Engineer to join one of their Squad.
Within multi-skilled and autonomous squad, you will:
- Support and help to implement solutions within the Squad, ensure consistency and quality in process execution, handle day to day tasks, addressing topics such as automation, file transfer, alerting, job scheduling, dependency management
- Be responsible for the operational maintenance and the deployments in acceptance and production of all assets in your scope
- Develop and represent Operations Engineers expertise and share it with the team, squad or tribe
- Take an active part in the evolution of deployment procedures & standards for all kinds of components within the squad
- Improve the quality of deliveries by automating the deployments wherever possible
- Handle technology watch in the area of production tooling
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Ability to work in an Agile, collaborative, team spirit environment
- Taking initiatives and responsibilities
- Ability to adapt, to anticipate, to learn and to transmit knowledge
- Easy communication, adapted to the interlocutors, clear and synthetic, customer/result oriented
- Rigor, precision
- Flexibility in general; occasionally available during week-ends, and be member of on-call team
- Excellent skills on debbuging
Technical skills :
- Strong knowledge of Linux server (RHEL) is mandatory
- Knowledge of Windows servers environment is a nice to have
- Relevant experience in scripting (bash, Perl, Python, etc..)
- Certificate management has no secret for you (PKI, keytool, openssl…)
- Knowledge of Ansible, TWS or equivalent, Zabbix is an asset
- Basic knowledge of ELK, Service Now, Confluence will be a plus as those are widely used within ING
- Training level : Bac + 2 minimum
- Experience of 5 years in an Operations Engineers team is a plus
Your working environment:
With over 1000 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.