Process Management Specialist (m/f)
The role and responsibilities of the Process Management Specialist can be split in 3 different areas.
Adhere and promote the Global Process Management Way of Working:
- Develop the performance culture and efficiency by leading projects on operational processes;
- Work together with clients in managing and improving business processes in order to increase productivity, efficiency and quality, and increase client and employee satisfaction;
- Initiate changes in behaviour and culture via joint work, training and guidance of all process roles involved;
- Develop and maintain ING process catalog and process management methodology and tool-box;
- Support process waves to implement process improvements and track impact, ensure quality and performance monitoring of process improvement programs;
- Recognise the importance, needs and wishes of the customers, and use these as the point of departure in applying the methodology, and actively bring these to the attention of all the parties concerned;
- Roll out process management and support end-to-end process improvements.
Support process optimization-related activities;
- Requirements gathering, collect data, analyse the internal client’s business and provide input to support the strategic decision-making process;
- Challenge the validity of given procedures, processes, policies and systems;
- Advise the internal client in identifying, justifying and design/development of the required solutions, including scoping;
- Focus especially on (part of) processes that could be re-engineered, digitized or automated;
- Solution design & execution;
- Formulate and test hypotheses and draw conclusions to determine appropriate internal client solutions ensuring solution satisfaction for all stakeholders;
- Recognize and articulate problems related to the assignment, analyse complex information and create solutions to the hypothesis being developed;
- Lead and guide the efforts of others in specific areas and manage the commitments regarding deliverables;
- Define and present final solution and impact on the organisation, and sustain the rationale for the solution.
Ensure knowledge sharing within the organization:
- Train and coach involved parties, ensuring understanding, adoption and proper implementation of the proposed solution;
- Initiate knowledge sharing activities and keep professional knowledge up-to-date and translate external trends into useable knowledge;
- Create, harvest and re-use intellectual capital.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Excellent analysis and organisational competencies;
- Experience in steering multidisciplinary teams;
- Good track record in change execution and goals achievement;
- Able to manage a very diverse set of stakeholders with very different priorities;
- Curious, invest time to master the end-to-end processes;
- Strong analytical & judgement skills to recognize key information, identify problem, establish connections and validate before acting;
- Excellent communication, coordination and collaboration skills.
- Master degree (Bac +4/+5) preferably in Economics / Finance and/or minimal 3 years of relevant experience in Organisation /Change Management / Process Management;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools, ARIS et statistical analysis tools & Process Management Methodologies (Lean6Sigma, ...);
- Knowledge of processes used in Bank and Finance industry;
- Proven experience in project Management and in building/executing programs in order to improve Operational Excellence.
- Fluent in French and English.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.