Investment Management (‘ISIM’) is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to support the current and planned
developments of its activities in Luxembourg.
ISIM is a subsidiary
of ING Luxembourg. ISIM benefits from the status of a “Super ManCo” as it has
the licenses to manage both UCITS and Alternative Investment Fund (AIF).
Investment Funds (mainly UCITS) distributed by ING group entities.
Launched in 2014, ISIM
is the ManCo of ING Group and is pursuing its development as a key tool for
Investment Fund solutions within ING Group.
ISIM is looking for a Sr.
Product Manager to reinforce its team in the context of the development of its
Your mission will consist in managing our
investment products range. As Sr. Product Manager, you will work in
collaboration with all the business lines but most specifically with the
Within ING Solutions Investment Management, you
will have to:
- Manage and optimize the range of funds
distributed by ISIM. In a nutshell, product development or change consists
in realizing an internal and external analysis, a business case, the
implementation coordination, the after-sales follow up in close
cooperation with several internal stakeholders (Sales, Financial,
Portfolio Management, Risk, Legal, Marketing, IT…) and external providers
(third party providers);
- Implement a product/service strategy based on ISIM’s
and Group’s strategy;
- Ensure and monitor the price-fixing of your
product range taking into account internal (income/costs) and
external (competition/market) factors;
- Implement EMT version 3.0;
- Implement PRIIPS KID methodology in the fund
range of ISIM;
- Bring your personal expertise in products into
diverse commercial and non-commercial initiatives by performing analyses
(behavioral, USP, (re)pricing strategy,…) in order to help the
Relationship Managers in the commercial support. You will have to strongly
follow fund regulation and technical evolutions in the business and be the
first line technical expert on fund specificities towards the clients of
ISIM. As Sr. Product Manager you will also be the main contact between the
first and second line within ISIM.
- Fluency in French and English, knowledge of
Dutch (and other languages) being an asset
- Strong knowledge of the fund industry (min.
5years) and all linked technical aspects
- Excellent organisation skills
- Rigorous and good attention to details
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Team player with good communication skills
(both oral and written)
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel,