INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
Oracle DBA (m/f)
- 300 Oracle servers and each server hosts only one instance,
- 670 Sybase databases under 74 servers,
- 700 MS SQL databases under 100 servers and
- 97 MySQL databases under 15 servers.
The DBA Engineer profile comprises the following activities and responsibilities based on ITIL best practices:
- Work as required on the evolution, design, implementation, management, administration and support of the customer’s infrastructure along with coordination of transversal IT projects
- Participate in problem, change, release, configuration and capacity management
- Coordinate major deployments in database server areas such as upgrades to new versions, yearly patching campaigns, etc...
- Technical documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the following domains
- Oracle 12c, 19 for Unix/linux (RedHat)
- Experience with virtual environments (VMWare)
- Ability to guarantee high level of quality and availability of several tens of servers and DBs in production environments / UAT / test / dev.
- Specific experience in the management and maintenance of a critical production environment
- Monitoring and reporting of systems availability and performances
- Capabilities in doing the basic maintenance and operation on the following technologies:
- MySql 5.X
- Scripting skills (Unix shells for Oracle/MySql, SAP/Sybase)µ
- DevOps experience on tools like Azure DevOps or Ansible
- SAP/Sybase ASE 15.7 for Unix/Linux
- SAP/Sybase IQ 16 for Unix/Linux
- Professional IT certifications related to Database Administration, management and support, ITIL foundation (minimum), interpersonal skills, active listening and customer care is an advantage
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Fluent in English. French is a plus
- Capability to run a project related to database installation and management
- Good interpersonal skills
You will get...
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.