INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Luxembourg, a professional to cover the following opening:
Security Consultant (m/f)
- Provision of security studies associated with information system projects
- Security assessments of information systems
- Security gap analysis
- Evaluations of security products and tools for information systems
- Assistance in the implementation of IS security policies
- Security specifications for information systems
- Management of security tests
- Provision of security audits of databases
- Risk analysis
- Study impact of security measures on the IT applications
- Implementation of security plans within the IT applications
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of security principles, internationally recognised standards and implementing security management methodologies and tools;
- Knowledge in telecommunication, datacentre and network security;
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies;
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices in ICT operations;
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure and systems;
- Knowledge of security monitoring systems;
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents;
- Capability to speak to and interface with business and technical audiences;
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment (language and communications skills);
- Collaborative approach with hands on attitude.
Required specific expertise:
- Proven experience of working as a member of an ICT project team
- Proven knowledge or certification on security standards ISO27001 level Practitioner or Expert ;
- Certifications in security areas as CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISM, CEH, ECSS, s-EHP, S-CITSO or similar;
- Network design security solutions/technologies, including security zones, secure connections, VPN, IPS, IDS, network and application firewall;
- Data security in a virtualised environment, with encryption technologies and other security controls;
- Server hardening and monitoring – VMs, OS (Windows 2012, 2019, RedHat Linux), AD Policy groups, Windows 10, SQL hardening;
- Security best practices for IBM components (Case Manager, BAW, Filenet) and Java-based applications.
Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
- Security Information Architecture knowledge proven by certification TOGAF9-Foundation;
- Vendor-specific certifications of level professional/expert from Cisco/Microsoft/IBM/RedHat/Checkpoint;
- Experience with security measures in an Agile development environment;
- Security technologies and solutions for containers (Dockers, Kubernetes);
- SIEM solutions for centralized logging and monitoring;
- OWASP implementation and assessment of code security.
Working language is English. Very good command of the English language is mandatory.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.