For one of the European Institutions in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer
Directorate C "Digital Workplace & Infrastructure" provides the hardware, platforms and technical services that support the information systems and office automation of the European Commission. Unit C2 of DIGIT. C enables the directorate to provide Hosting and Platforms solutions such design, delivery, operations, foundation services, consolidation and programme management.
Specifically, the "Foundation Services" sector of Unit C.2 is responsible for
• Product management
• Core foundation Services as Monitoring and Log correlation
• Service for Developers
• Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of the Cloud technologies and solutions
• Implement on concrete technical tasks the activities defined above
• Be an interface with Service Delivery chain.
• Very good knowledge of Kubernetes, Containers (Dockers), Nexus, AWS Services (CDK, Cloud Formation, EC2, Workspaces, RDS, VPC etc.), CI/CD pipelines
• Good knowledge of: Cloud-native and serverless architecture, cloud security
• Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
• Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business).
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues.
- Opportunity to excel and progress fast in your career.
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.