INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking inspired professionals for our Luxembourg office to cover the following opening:
Service Desk Agent - Service Desk Support (m/f)
INTRASOFT International has been awarded several IT User Support contracts by different European Institutions in Luxembourg and Brussels. In order to complete its delivery teams, the department responsible for IT Infrastructure and Data Management Services within Intrasoft (DG2) is looking for IT Support Specialists to join the existing teams working at the customer premises in Luxembourg.
The Service Desk Agent provides support for basic incident resolution, service request fulfilment and is responsible for the end-to-end customer experience providing a single point-of-contact for the customer. Responsibilities include initial incident/request assessment, troubleshooting, resolution of incidents and service requests.
Agents must have a comprehensive understanding of the technologies involved and support experience in common desktop software on a Windows environment and corresponding hardware. Staff shall also be versed in automated software distribution as well as telephony, video conference and mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Microsoft Surface Pro.
Agents must log all incidents and requests and engage other end user services resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility. They use the appropriate priority and categorization for logging incidents and service requests to ensure timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude. They also may be requested to provide after business hours and on-call support as needed.
Agents shall document resolution of incidents, update documentation and/or knowledge bases accordingly, strive to develop general knowledge of the business practices, increasing their ability to quickly resolve incidents and requests on first contact.
- Log incidents
- Categorise and prioritise incidents
- Diagnose and resolve incidents
- Close incidents
- Escalate incidents
- Incident ownership and communication throughout the lifecycle of the incident
- Handle in policy and out of policy service requests
- Intervene on-site at the user location or temporary location
- Execute IMACD tasks
- Raise requests for authorisation of service requests.
The Service Desk Agent will be assigned to work in different profiles depending on the service needs.
- At least 4 years of proven professional experience in a similar function
- Very good command of English and French languages (B2/C1 required)
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Microsoft OS (Windows 7 and 10)
- Knowledge of mobile devices and mobile phone services
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of ticketing and CMDB tools
- Understanding of networking and networking protocols
- Flexible and stress resilient
- Ability to work in a co-operative way
- Pan-European mind-set
- Attention to details
- Experience in troubleshooting PCs/Laptops/Tablets, VPN...
- Customer and Service focus
- Good when communicating and having interactions with users
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to provide support over the phone with good phone skills in French and in English
- Able to work both independently and as a strong team player
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
*Please mandatory submit your CV in English in Europass format
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.