For one of the European Institutions in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a:
Technical Architect (m/f)
- Non-exhaustive list of the tasks to be carried out in the area of the "Service For Developers" solutions:
- • Representing towards counterparts in the team and towards customers
- • Analyze customer needs and translate them into business goals
- • Potentially acting as Community Manager
- • Advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the specified field.
• Very good knowledge of: Software Development Lifecycle, ITSM, Cloud Technologies
• Good knowledge of: traditional multi-tier software architecture, cloud architecture principles (cloud-native, serverless etc.), DevSecOps principles and CI/CD pipelines.
• Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
• Ability to manage a community of users, engage in conversations, understand needs and propose solutions
• Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business).
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects.
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues.
- Opportunity to excel and progress fast in your career.
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.