INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a:
Technical Recruiter Intern (F/M)
You will join our EU Delivery Recruitment Team Brussels or Luxembourg and you will be part of a team to develop a robust, multi-channel search strategy that will attract technical contributors to our projects for the EU Institutions and Agencies.
- Collaborate to develop proactively our strategic talent pools (e.g., identifying qualified external talent, candidate engagement, candidate experience, partnering with internal stakeholders).
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns.
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the technical requirements, and how positions are able to impact the organization.
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles.
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships.
- Successfully completed your studies in psychology or a related field, and is attending a HR master or postgraduation program now.
- Interest in technology, software development, digital trends, and/or the European Institutions and Agencies.
- The gift to successfully work with all different personalities regardless of hierarchy and the ability to think of hiring as a partnership.
- Self-starting skills, sense of team-spirit and commitment, you are tech driven.
- You can think on your feet, but have enough humility to ask questions.
- Excellent communication skills and command of French and English.
You will get…
- Continuous learning and development.
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects.
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience in a diverse and multicultural environment with talented colleagues.