INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking inspired professionals for our Brussels office to cover the following opening:
Telecoms Service Desk Agent - Brussels
INTRASOFT International has recently been awarded several Support and Operations services contracts in Unified Communication infrastructures by different European Institutions in Luxembourg and Brussels.
In order to complete its delivery teams, the department responsible for IT Infrastructure and Data Management Services within Intrasoft (DG2) is looking for Telecom Service Desk Agents. The selected personnel will work at the customer premises in Brussels.
The Telecoms Service Desk will act as Single Point of Contact for all the telecommunication services provided by Intrasoft International, including Telephony, Messaging & Collaboration, TV distribution, Video Conference and Cabling. The Service Desk will act as a second level support and is not in direct contact with the users.
- Incident Management for all services provided: resolve all incidents in your domain of competences and related to the telephony system and peripherals, configurations, voicemails, etc.
- Request Management for all services provided: provisioning or decommissioning of telephones, telephone lines, configurations, updates
- Escalation/Dispatching to other entities if necessary:g. Service Desks of the Client, On-Site Technicians and Back Office Teams, External operators when necessary
- Duty to inform: Inform the Client's technical person in charge when necessary
- Provide input or specific reports on request:g. periodic input for dashboards (telephony, cabling…), reports on telephony traffic and costs, on infrastructure availability, on spare part availability…
- Inventory Management: inventory of all IP telephony end user equipment, all television sets and set top boxes, all video conference systems, studios, mobile kits, etc.
- CMDB Update: reflect immediately any change to end-user equipment in the CMDB with the highest quality in the data management
- Support to functional tests of new releases and firmware: support such operations avoiding impacting the users
- Support to Video conference Operations: follow-up of incoming requests at short notice, answer phone calls from other entities and follow up, communication to the end-users
- A past successful experience as Service Desk Agent in telecom operations is mandatory (at least 2 years)
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Accustomed to ITIL foundations and best practices (ITIL Certification is an asset)
- Accustomed with the use of a ticketing system
- Accustomed to Configuration Management Database tools and processes
- Knowledge of IP telephony, TV Distribution, Video conference working environments
- Knowledge of modern communication tools such as Instant Messaging, Skype, etc.
- French language (mother tongue preferably), good command of English (at least B2 level)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Flexible and stress resilient
- Service minded attitude
- Attention for quality of work
- Customer-friendly, diplomatic
- Responsible and accountable
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please mandatory submit your CV in English in Europass format
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.