INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening:
Web Operation Coordinator
This role is the intersection of communication and technology.
- Creation and management of wiki and collaborative sites
- Guidance and support users in the usage of wikis and collaborative sites.
- Creation and management of M365 services (Teams, OneDrive Business, PowerApps, PowerBI, etc.)
- Guidance and support users in the usage of Microsoft 365 tools.
- Technical analysis of the business requirements in view of providing an adequate collaborative solution.
- Implementation of collaborative solutions
- Ensure coherence of the logical and physical structure of the collaboration spaces (confluence, sharepoint,…) and Teams (M365)
- Frequent review of existing collaborative platform usage, correcting misalignments, while coordination with the space users.
- Writing administration and usage procedure manuals
- Participate and follow in corporate meetings and advances on the strategy and usage of this tools within the corporate environment.
- Participate in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Good knowledge of Confluence wikis and its content administration
- Good knowledge of Sharepoint sites and its content administration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Teams and its content administration
- Proven conceptual understanding of content structuring, storage, access and presentation elements
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Experience with end-user guidance.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Able to cope with the fast changing technologies used in collaborative platform and self-service (no-code) software management
- Knowledge of business process analysis
- Awareness of software development and service methodologies (e.g., Agile, ITIL)
- Good redaction skills.
- Ability to give technical and solution-driven presentations.
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
Please submit your CV in English.