IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- Getting things right and doing the right thing lie at the core of our AIFM team as they make sure we’re always consistent and comply with current financial regulations.
- You will need to be a master organizer, enjoy variety and a methodical planner as you control the the collection & aggregation of the risk and portfolio data.
- You’ll need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds such and escalate if limits or investment restrictions are breached. Attention to detail is a must have as you'll be responsible for producing and maintaining the risk management reports and carry out exposures and limit calculations.
- Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can priotise your day and meet the deadlines. Building relationships across the business is a must have to succeed and be effective in this role.
- Our team are our second line of defense and ensure that we are compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures. With the support of your team and using your own judgement you will need to identify any risks or concerns and report them in a timely manner.
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Master/Bachelor in Finance or an equivalent degree
- 2-4 years professional experience in a Risk Management related function
- Profound knowledge in Annex IV Reporting will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English; additional language would be considered an asset
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.