Fund Accounting Officer (m/f)
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drawing on your existing experience you will be responsible for preparing financial statements and monitor, review and prepare investor reports.
- You’ll need to be thorough in all you do, dealing with complex matters to include Private Equity and Real Estates profit distribution schemes.
- You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know how to work collaboratively with others to meet our common goals. Using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Finance
- ACCA is a great asset
- 1 - 3 years in an audit firm, service provider or 1- 2 years accounting experience in Private Equity/Real Estate alternative funds
- Fluent in English is essential
- French and/or German language (desirable)
- Exposure to Lux GAAP and EVCA/INREV/IPEVC guidelines is an asset
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.