IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- Joining us you will draw on your existing experience in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day administrative and legal formalities for our varied and complex client portfolios. This will include real estate and corporate entities including trusts and companies.
- You have to be highly organized, reliable, work independently, pay close attention to details and know your subject matter as you will be dealing with queries relating to legal matters of holding companies.
- You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
- Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding from potential risks.
- You are able to support young team members and reviewing their work.
- You will lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
- We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
- Motivated, reliable, work independently, able to support and train team members
- Master - , Bachelor degree or similar
- 2-4 years working experience in the financial, law, tax or trust environment
- Fluent in German and English, any additional language would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.