IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- As part of our Depositary Services team who are responsible for our Private Equity and Real Estate Fund clients; you'll build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, external providers to gain an insight into their needs and ensure we deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Drawing on your existing experience you will be responsible for safeguarding and verifying the ownership of their assets and monitor the performance of cash flow activities, to include the oversight checks and control of valuations.
- Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure we comply with the AIFMD requirements and keep up to date with legislation, professional standards and regulatory changes affecting the Luxembourg domiciled funds, safeguarding us from potential risks.
- You’ll need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight and report complaints, operational risks, suspicions in accordance with our local procedures.
- Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
- Knowing how to build effective relationships with your immediate colleagues and other team members within the wider business. Having open dialogue, working collaboratively and instilling trust, through honesty integrity and sincerity will be an essential requirement for this role.
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the area of depositary/custody function gained in a depositary bank or similar experience gained in audit or fund accounting role
- Private Equity / Real Estate markets experience
- Fund accounting experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment for depositaries
- Fluent in English with French or German an advantage
- Preferably a University Degree in Finance or Accounting
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.