IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
As a Junior Database Administrator you will be expected to help develop and maintain our SQL Server estate. Your responsibility is to provide technical support for the database environment including assisting with the assessment and implementation of new technologies. Your focus will be that our database systems offer the highest reliability and performance possible. Together with your colleagues you will work to achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- MCSA in SQL Server Database Administration would be advantageous
- Last 2 years spent with DBA experience in the operational management and evolution of an IT infrastructure in a mission critical environment with 24/7/365 availability requirements
- Fluency in English, any other European language is an asset
- Knowledge of IQ-EQ organisation (mission, vision, local structure)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.