IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be checking our Investment portfolios, analyse the financial framework of investment proposals, monitor the development of portfolio investments and escalate your findings to the Conducting Officer. Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need ensure our due diligence complies and that you action all our World Checks on Investments.
- While the role is focusing on Private Equity and Real Estate within the AIFM department, drawing on your existing experience you will review executed trades by delegated managers, ensure accurate position tracking of portfolios and support any IT and BCP matters and internal audit requests, not to mention preparing and attending stakeholder meetings.
- We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Master/Bachelor in Finance or an equivalent degree
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in a similar position in a management company or an AIFM in Luxembourg
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment for investment funds
- Profound knowledge in Know your Transaction (KYT) monitoring will be considered as a plus
- Experience of portfolio review and working with investment managers
- Exposure of working with third party delegates and service providers
- Fluent in English; additional language would be considered an asset
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.