IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- You will organise and conduct automated KYC screening under the direction of conducting officer and senior compliance officer.
- You will be required to collate, develop and maintain database of all client and investor AML/KYC. You will have the relevant experience within a fund administration services environment and with specific knowledge of local AML/KYC requirements in Luxembourg and to European standards and have appropriate Microsoft Excel skills. It is envisaged that the scope of the role will broaden in line with a wider compliance function.
- You demonstrate suitable skills and experience in managing short term projects, quickly analyse requirements, work with minimal supervision and delivering to agreed deadlines. You are flexible team player.
- You have an understanding of hard copy and e.filing structures and maintenance. You will be collecting of hard and/or soft copy of all relevant and required client AMLKYC supporting documentation. You will be developing and maintaining excel data base and populate all relevant fields but also maintaining Online Screening application and completion of checklists.
- You will be attending conference calls and liaising/updating Group Project Office and liaising with clients, Internal and External auditors in all matters related to AML/KYC.
- We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
- Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics or Finance
- At least 3 years experience mainly in AML/KYC, Fund Adminsitration and Compliance in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an advantage (French and German in particular).
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.