1st Level Support Specialist (F/M)
Publiée le 22/07/2021
- Informatique Infrastructure / Système / Réseau
1st Level Support Specialist
Reporting to the IT Manager, the 1st Level Support Specialist is responsible for reviewing, filtering, prioritizing, assigning and fixing incoming customer tickets related to IT matters. The 1st Level Support Specialist will be the first internal point of contact for technical issues. The1st Level Support Specialist will communicate both with internal and external parties via a ticketing system, by phone and in person. He/She is knowledgeable of all computer systems and networks in the organization.
The 1st Level Support Specialist will work in a team environment.
- First point of contact for internal users and supporting company staff in case of IT related questions;
- Handling incoming tickets (filter, sort, prioritize) using a ticketing system (JIRA);
- Solve quick task tickets under 30min or;
- Troubleshoot and prepare detailed tickets for the 2nd Level Support;
- Align with the other IT groups the resolution of the complex tickets;
- Contacting IT vendors and suppliers and taking actions when necessary;
- Actively communicate to ticket reporter about status, progress and estimated resolution time;
- React on monitoring alerts and take the appropriate measures to solve them;
- Document incidents and solution;
- Train users in different business applications;
- Provide hardware support for users.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree Education Level in IT (2 years after A-level);
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the following :
- IT-related job;
- Windows and Linux OS knowledge;
- Customer support;
- International and multicultural environment;
- Experience with Application support troubleshooting/analyzing/providing solution.
- General knowledge about IT systems and networks;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- User support and troubleshooting.
According to the Luxembourg law of July 23rd 2016 (as amended), the successful applicant will be required to provide a Criminal Record before signing the employment contract.
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Service oriented;
- Able to multi-task and to work autonomously;
- Team work;
- Analytical skills;
- Keen on solving problems;
- Open-minded and proactive;
- Dynamic, flexible and reliable;
- Ability to follow procedures.
- 13th month
- 31 days holidays per year
- 150 Euros per month towards transportation (Bus/Train) or full reimbursement of parking tickets outside the office
- 50 Euros per month towards sport
- 18 Luncheon vouchers per month
- DKV private health insurance for you and your close family members (Optional)
- Pension plan, including Life and Disability Benefits
- 1,000 Euros towards training per year