JAO is a joint service company of twenty Transmission System Operators (TSOs) from twenty two countries across Europe. JAO facilitates the purchasing and selling of transmission capacity by providing a single auction platform. JAO operates the auctions and trading platforms on a daily basis, including weekends and public holidays.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Helpdesk Support, also called Capacity Allocation Specialist, is responsible for performing the operations to facilitate the transactions across the transmission capacity markets operated by JAO.
The Helpdesk Support shall run the auctions and be the first point of contact for Market Participants and TSOs .
The Helpdesk Support shall perform all operational tasks according to the respective procedures.
The Helpdesk Support will work in a multicultural team.
- Operating auctions through the different IT systems by following procedure in place;
- Coordinate testing activity with external parties;
- Escalating issues to service provider and deliver feedback to end-parties;
- Improving day to day process (automatization of current manual process);
- Developing VBA macros ensuring smooth business continuity;
- Reporting to the Management regarding the performance of the systems and potential issues with stakeholders;
- Answering all related questions from external parties on day to day basis (both email and phone);
- Handling administrative registrations of market participants.
Must have Requirements
- Degree Education Level (2 years after A-level);
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills;
- General knowledge about IT systems and networks;
- Knowledge of testing IT systems;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Good knowledge in VBA.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in two of the following:
- IT-related job;
- Customers support;
- International and multicultural environment.
- Any other programming languages would be an asset;
- Able to multi-task and work autonomously;
- Team work;
- Analytical skills;
- Keen on solving problems;
- Open-minded and proactive;
- Dynamic, flexible and reliable;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to follow procedures.
According to the Luxembourg law of July 23rd 2016 (as amended), the successful applicant will be required to provide a Criminal Record before signing the employment contract.
- 13th month;
- Health insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Public transportation allowance or parking tickets;
- €50 per month for sport;
- 31 holidays;
- Lunch vouchers (€10.80);
- €1000 training allowance per year