Publiée le 15/09/2021
- Informatique Infrastructure / Système / Réseau
JAO is a joint service company of twenty Transmission System Operators (TSOs) from twenty two countries across Europe. JAO facilitates the purchasing and selling of transmission capacity by providing a single auction platform. JAO operates the auctions and trading platforms on a daily basis, including weekends and public holidays.
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the Helpdesk Support, also called Capacity Allocation Specialist, is responsible for performing the operations to facilitate the transactions across the transmission capacity markets operated by JAO.
The Helpdesk Support shall run the auctions and be the first point of contact for Market Participants and TSOs .
The Helpdesk Support shall perform all operational tasks according to the respective procedures.
The Helpdesk Support will work in a multicultural team.
- Operating auctions through the different IT systems by following procedure in place;
- Coordinate testing activity with external parties;
- Escalating issues to service provider and deliver feedback to end-parties;
- Improving day to day process (automatization of current manual process);
- Developing VBA macros ensuring smooth business continuity;
- Reporting to the Management regarding the performance of the systems and potential issues with stakeholders;
- Answering all related questions from external parties on day to day basis (both email and phone);
- Handling administrative registrations of market participants.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree Education Level (2 years after A-level);
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills;
- General knowledge about IT systems and networks;
- Knowledge of testing IT systems;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Analytical skills;
- Open-minded and proactive.
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Any other programming languages would be an asset;
- Good knowledge in VBA;
- Able to multi-task and work autonomously;
- Team work;
- Keen on solving problems;
- Dynamic, flexible and reliable;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to follow procedures.
- 13th month;
- Health insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Public transportation allowance or parking tickets;
- €50 per month for sport;
- 31 holidays;
- Lunch vouchers (€10.80);
- €1000 training allowance per year.