Joint Allocation Office, Financial Business Analyst (m/f)
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and member of the Finance team, the Financial Business Analyst will be responsible for the design and coordination of implementation of automations and new technologies in the Finance department.
The Financial Business Analyst works autonomously and in particular close contact with the other departments within Finance. The Financial Business Analyst will manage the external service providers for financial IT related systems and coordinate, together with the IT Manager, the progress of financial deliverables that are developed by the internal IT department.
The position requires a solution-oriented individual, with analytical thinking that knows how to structure efficiently financial processes, meanwhile having keen eye on security of transactions and audit best practices in mind. The Financial Business Analyst will also provide training to team members in new processes and coordinate testing on new developments.
- Design and coordination of the implementation of automatizations in SAP and any other programs required for the efficient function of the Finance department;
- Document and understand data needs of finance system requirements and make the link with finance processes and best practices;
- Assist and train finance team members on how to use the system which includes providing guidance to the team on existing tools;
- Report, write, and document system procedures;
- Research, implement, and support new finance system implementation when necessary;
- Assist team members in solving problems related to their tasks, which may relate to system implementation and production;
- Ensure proper documentation for testing and coordination of test cycles;
- Follow-up on IT changes via JIRA and ensure segregation of duties;
- Coordinate testing documentation for Finance IT related changes and projects;
- Key point of contact for financial IT service provider, such as SAP;
- Execute other projects and duties that may be assigned.
Must have Requirements
- Degree Education Level in Finance (3 years after A-Level);
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position, or in a Financial Controlling, Accounting or any other Financial related IT expertise in Luxembourg;
- Good knowledge and mastering of ERPs or any;
- Proficient in MS Office, most particularly in Excel;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Able to structure work logically and efficiently;
- Able to deliver work of a high standard with attention to detail;
- Able to execute tasks under strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Open-minded and proactive;
- Dynamic, flexible and reliable;
- Knowledge of the energy markets is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience working with SAP-FI/CO is an asset;
According to the Luxembourg law of July 23rd 2016 (as amended), the successful applicant will be required to provide a Criminal Record before signing the employment contract.
- 13th month;
- Health insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Public transportation allowance or parking tickets;
- €50 per month for sport;
- 31 holidays;
- Lunch vouchers (€10.80);
- €1000 training allowance per year