Publiée le 31/07/2021
Jemmic s.à r.l.
Java Developerjemmic is software development company whose products and services are trusted by over 1’000’000 users across over seventy banks.
We believe that life is too short for crappy jobs. At jemmic we try to make your job as interesting and fun as possible - we strive to provide you with the best possible working conditions and to use your skills in a way that you can progress and develop.
You will enjoy an open-minded environment where the individual really matters and makes the difference. Our processes are fast, and we get things moving.
In exchange, we expect a strong commitment from your part. You should work in an efficient and effective way, be capable of working in a team, and strive to work autonomously. Our aim is to satisfy our customers with user-friendly, stable, performing, and secure applications.
Can you see yourself sharing that goal as a Java Developer? Then get in contact with us.
Your activities will comprise:
- Design and coding,
- While following architecture guidelines and business requirements,
- While having always stability, performance and security in mind,
- Test your code,
- Act proactively in line with the overall goals,
- Document technically your part of the application(s) you coded,
- Manage the configuration of the application(s) you coded,
- Build and deploy applications.
Your enthusiasm and your dedication to the project are very important to us!
To expand our team, we are looking for Java developers of all levels who:
- Have at least a Bachelor in Computer Science,
- >3 years of work experience
- Are the most talented among their peers,
- Are self-driven and autonomous,
- Are highly motivated and dedicated to quality,
- Have excellent communication skills and love customer interaction.
Expected skills: Java SE, Spring, Hibernate and SQL
Very welcomed optional skills: Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Gradle, GIT, Jira, JUnit, HTML 5 and CSS
- English is our corporate language (all documentation and part of internal team communication is in English),
- French and German are very welcomed.
Your application should include:
- An application letter,
- Your CV