Let’s create the world of tomorrow
The Keter group is an international organization, which has been actively developing for over 70 years and which is present on different continents around the world.
With the commercialization of brands like Keter and Curver, the group has established itself on the world market over the long term as one of the largest manufacturers of home and garden products made of plastic resin.
Working at Keter is evolving in an environment rich in challenges and around products synonymous with quality and which make life easier. We currently have an opening for:
SALES/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT M/F – Permanent contract
(based in Niedercorn, Luxembourg)
Your main responsibilities
As a member of our Keter International team, you will provide services to international customers as well financial and administrative support:
Order to Cash process:
- Provide friendly and proactive responses to all customer questions and requests;
- Dispatch information regarding pricing, promotions, discounts, product availability and possible delivery dates;
- Intake orders and process them;
- Update regularly the customer database;
- Coordinate with the planning and logistic department;
- Organize the planning and shipment of containers;
- Successfully resolve all customer claims (in collaboration with other departments);
- Issue credit notes;
- Follow-up on Account Receivable.
- Sku (stock keeping unit) creation: enter sku requests in the dedicated tool, coordinate with Trade Marketing Managers as well as with the plants & Master data team, communicate back to Customer Service/Demand Planning (orders, forecast)
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team (E&O consolidated file, specific customer presentation…)
- Purchase order process - Transport (creation, MIGO, Supplier invoice payment follow up…)
- May assist in other duties or special projects as needed.
- Follow-up account receivables and customer payments
- Prepare the credit limit requests and monitor credit limits
- Study the customer current & future exposure
- Prepare the cash forecast
- Getting involved in other one-off projects as needed.
- Follow up expense reports process
- Assist in editing periodically managerial reports in power points and xls. (by different graphs).
- Organize team communications and assist in planning internal or external events (supporting the Marketing team)
- Assist in different administrative roles, including in Trade Fairs days in Germany (if needed).
- 2nd Year University Level or equivalent in a commercial / administrative or business field
- At least a first experience in an administrative role, ideally supporting a sales or customer service organization
- Proven multi-tasking capability with solid organizational skills. Ability to prioritize daily workload
- Strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with internal and external customers;
- Fluent in English (working language), knowledge of another language is a plus;
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Positive attitude and reliable team member.
Your Working Conditions
- Start as soon as possible;
- A permanent contract;
- A 40-hour week contract; flexible hours;
- A leading company in household plastic products;
- A multicultural work environment in a group of international scope.
We believe innovation and customer orientation are essential for the success of the Keter Group. In order to continue our sustained growth, we aim to bring in great professionals ready to go the extra mile to whom we can offer real development opportunities.
At Keter, we work to create the world of tomorrow.