KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Our accounting team prepare financial statements, advise on day-to-day financial and accounting matters and supports organizations in the efficient management of their accounting to meet their strategic and financial goals.
Our team can offer services in line with our client’s needs, from bookkeeping, reviewing accountancy, preparing and filing annual accounts, to compiling annual accounts and consolidation. We can help our clients to manage accounting obligations across national borders.
As part of a multicultural team of Accountants, you will be able to display your communication and commercial skills to develop our clients' relationship.
The role and responsibilities:
In a dynamic team of experts, you will gain experience working for our international clients, supporting them by providing your technical and business knowledge on different missions: financial reporting, statutory accounts and consolidation, by using different accounting standards such as Lux GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
This is an ideal position to further develop your career, you will:
- Gain solid technical knowledge, taking part in our tailored training program and having the possibility to become a Chartered Accountant.
- Have an excellent exposure to a range of diverse assignments, supported by KPMG methodologies and coaching.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and KPMG individuals.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects.
- Support and coach your team members and make sure they have the possibility to develop themselves.
- Work with other service lines and subject matter experts to meet clients’ high expectations.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a university Master degree in Accounting and/or you are a Qualified Accountant.
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience acquired within a fiduciary or in a similar position.
- Highly experienced in International Accounting Standards (IFRS) and consolidation.
- You have a strong knowledge of the Lux GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
- You display good communication and organizational skills.
- You can work efficiently even under pressure.
- You are fluent in English and German or French.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.