KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
In an ever faster changing Regulatory environment, companies are facing complex and evolving Reporting and Tax Compliance obligations; we see the active management of reporting and tax compliance requirements as a way for businesses to realize their full potential in an agile, efficient and progressive way. Our team assist clients to be up-to-date with all new tax reporting requirements in Europe and more widely i.e. Asia and US.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As an Adviser you will:
- Open client accounts in our internal tool.
- Review and assess quality and accuracy of know-your-customer (KYC) information by undertaking research via internal and external sources; perform client risk check;
- Support in the client billing processes.
- Gather and reconcile accounting data from the Fund Administrator.
- Analyze and understand accounting data of investment funds coming from various systems.
- Prepare detailed accounting and tax reports following procedures and management instructions on a timely manner.
The perfect candidate:
- Has a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Have 1-2 years of experience in accounting, external/internal audit or compliance in the Asset Management sector, or consultancy firm.
- Have a good knowledge of Fund environment (AR; prospectus; fund strategy; also Banque dep; fund admin; auditor)
- Have very good knowledge of Excel and his able to do pivot table and create formulas: vlookup - sumifs – trim; ideally, have the ability to write/maintain scripts in language such as Python; Sql query experience
- Is conformable in dealing with a large amount of data.
- Logical and analytical reasoning.
- Is fluent in English. German, French or and any other language being an Asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.