KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Actuarial practice of KPMG in Luxembourg helps insurers and other financial institutions set and execute their strategy, in addition to providing advice in core actuarial and financial area. With our fast-growing team of actuaries, we help clients identify, measure and manage risks, and share effective implementation solutions to improve performance. Technology, part of KPMG DNA, is used in our projects to provide efficient and innovative solutions, and transform existing financial and regulatory reporting processes. Our clients include reinsurers, reinsurance captives, international and local insurers in life and non-life.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who share KPMG value and can contribute to the team commitment to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As part of our team you will:
- Develop solution to complex problems for life/non-life insurance and reinsurance clients
- Advice clients on the topics relating to IFRS 17, Solvency II and MCEV
- Conduct actuarial/financial model development and validation assignments
- Support the audit teams in the actuarial aspects of financial statements, including but not limited to the calculation of technical provisions
- Assist with the development of proposals
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a Master’s degree/PhD in either Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics or Finance
- You hold an actuarial qualification from the USA, UK, French, Belgium, German or equivalent actuarial association
- You have 0 to 4 years of experience in insurance as an actuary. Involvement in IFRS 17 implementation is a plus
- You have a strong IT skill in actuarial and statistical tools (R, Python, VBA, Prophet, etc) and in MS office
- You are a team player willing to share your experience
- You are client-driven and solution oriented
- You are fluent in English and French. Additional languages are considered an asset
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.