KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
A career in KPMG's Risk Consulting provides you with hands-on opportunities to learn how to help our clients in the analysis and implementation of risk management frameworks, techniques, methods as well as related regulatory aspects
As an adviser you will:
- Be a member of a multidisciplinary team, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to a broad range of risk related topics, work on the development of tailor-made solutions and provide versatile service for our clients from the banking industry.
- This is an ideal opportunity to start your career and gain solid technical knowledge and a horizontal view of risk management. Team work and commitment is key to achieve these goals.
- The position will give you excellent exposure to a range of assignments in a very dynamic environment.
- Your daily work will be characterized by providing creative and sound technical solutions as well as dealing with new challenges.
The perfect candidate:
- You are passionate about financial services, capital markets and financial instruments
- You thrive on challenges and want to develop your skills, knowledge and expertise in risk management
- You hold a PhD, Master or equivalent diploma degree, preferably in Finance, Banking, Economics, Law, Risk Management or Business mathematics.
- You have ideally gained a first experience in risk management, audit and/or regulatory/compliance during an internship. Practical experience in banking or fund regulation, especially with respect to risk management will be considered as an advantage.
- You have solid knowledge of financial instruments with accounting and valuation considered as an advantage.
- You are not an IT expert, but you are technically affine. Programming skills will be considered as an advantage.
- You are a team player, displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French language skills will be considered as an advantage.
- You are willing to expand your knowledge via external certification programs such as the CFA and/or FRM.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.