KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Risk Consulting delivers a wide range of risk related services to our clients. Notably, we support the banking sector in tracking the latest requirements of the regulatory landscape (e.g. related to capital adequacy and liquidity requirements, regulatory reporting requirements, the regulation of market infrastructure, etc.) and ensure that our clients master the resulting implications on their business model, reporting set-up and risk management framework. As we apply a multidisciplinary approach for these missions, our team members are equipped with both qualitative and quantitative skills. Our engagements are diversified. They can be of short and long duration, on the client-site or within our own premises, mainly in Luxembourg.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As an Advisor you will:
- Be exposed to a broad range of risk and regulatory related topics in a digital economy and provide versatile services to our clients from the banking industry.
- Monitor and analyze regulatory developments in the banking sector based on the provisions of national and international regulators (e.g. Basel framework, CRR/CRD, EMIR and SFTR, EBA and ESMA guidelines, CSSF Circulars etc.)
- Assist credit institutions in understanding, assessing and anticipating new regulatory requirements, for example by providing tailored workshops, health checks or ad-hoc support.
- Analyze new innovative financial services and complex financial instruments or other products from a regulatory perspective and assess their impact on the prudential capital and liquidity requirements.
- Assist our clients in understanding the cost of regulatory compliance and its impact on the business model.
- Drafting Target Operating Models and assisting in their subsequent implementation by providing project management support.
- Produce and audit prudential reporting submissions (e.g. COREP, LCR/NSFR, LAREX).
The perfect candidate
- You are passionate about capital markets, digitalization of the financial industry and economics in general.
- You hold a Master’s or equivalent diploma degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law, International Relations, Business Mathematics or similar.
- You have ideally gained a first experience during internships in a financial institution or a consultancy firm.
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- You are able to communicate complex matters effectively (verbally and in writing) in English. German and/or French language skills will be considered an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.