KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Risk Consulting delivers a wide range of risk related services to our clients. A career as a IFRS Assistant Manager/Manager in our team provides you with hands-on opportunities to support our clients in the digital risk transformation processes working hand in hand with our prudential reporting and valuation teams. Your direct tasks will include, but not limited to, the design and implementation of tailor-made risk management and data management solutions including the BI tools for effective and efficient data analysis. You will be part of consulting team helping external and internal clients define the IT and software solutions using the state-of-the-art on premises and cloud technologies. Our engagements are a mix of short and long duration, client-site and office-based work mainly in Luxembourg.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a IFRS Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager you will:
- Leading local GAAP to IFRS conversion projects
- Working on implementation of new IFRS standards and analyzing accounting treatment of complex transactions
- Working closely with leading organizations in Luxembourg to improve their accounting and finance processes
- Managing a portfolio of IFRS advisory clients and play a key role to deliver excellent client experience
- Developing and delivering trainings on various IFRS topics
- Supervising and mentoring more junior advisors
- Collaborating with our IFRS technical department on internal initiatives
- Investing time and staying up to date with recent developments of and amendments to IFRS standards by attending global network calls and IFRS trainings / updates and following on newly issued IFRS materials
The perfect candidate:
- Has a client centric attitude
- Solutions driven and motivated to work on complex cases
- Can, and is willing to, cope with complex technical IFRS questions
- Is challenging the status quo and strives for continuous improvement
- Has demonstrated flexibility and good team and communication skills throughout his/her career
- Brings strong IFRS knowledge and is highly motivated to improve it further
- Shows excellent coaching, organizational and presentation skills
- Has at least five years of relevant experience in banking or industry
- Is fluent in English and French are mandatory.
- Holds a professional qualification (IRE, ACCA, ICAS, Wirtschaftsprüfer, etc.) or is in the process of obtaining such qualification
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.