Audit Manager in Commercial, Industrial, Public Sector (m/f) - (2100004Y)
KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds. To support our growth we are currently seeking an Audit Manager in Commercial, Industrial, Public Sector (m/f)
We support you in the achievement of professional qualifications (Réviseur d'entreprises, WP, ACCA). There are also opportunities to further develop your career within our multidisciplinary firm.
As part of our Commercial, Industrial, Public Sector team, you will:
- have the opportunity to work with a multicultural team of people from diverse backgrounds.
- be responsible for the management of various engagements of local and international companies and groups operating in a wide range of sectors including: Consumer & Retail, Industrial Markets, Infrastructure & healthcare, and Technology, Media & Telecommunication in close cooperation with the Engagement Partner
The perfect candidate
- On top of your university degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, you have gained professional experience of at least 5 years of experience in external audit.
- You are preferably professionally qualified or working towards obtaining a qualification (Réviseur d'entreprises, WP, ACCA, CPA).
- You are client focused, committed to deadlines and you are experienced in audit of financial statements under LUXGAAP and/or IFRS of companies operating in the commercial and industrial sector. (Experience in audit of consolidated financial statements and audit under USGAAP can be an asset).
- Besides your technical skills, your display a strong client centricity, people leadership, are a very curious and agile person, eager meet new challenges and to evolve on the path of lifelong learning.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.