KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we are currently seeking for a BI Developer to start in September 2021.
iNAV is an innovative Data & Analytics tool developed in-house by KPMG Luxembourg to provide specialized services in the areas of portfolio valuation and investment fund benchmarking. Due to its success and rapid growth, iNAV services are now used globally within the KPMG network to provide clients with a broad range of analytical reports. As a BI Developer in the iNAV Business Team, you will be in a technical role taking care of the data management developments with an impact on operational and commercial activities.
- Be responsible for the client data integration tools of iNAV (ETL packages, databases, excel report generation and BI visualization).
- Plug new clients into iNAV data warehouse by developing new ETL packages.
- Maintain and develop the data base architecture (databases schemas, SQL stored procedures, SSIS packages, etc.).
- Advise and support the business users on potential data quality issues and application bugs.
- Liaise with the IT team maintaining our web applications.
The ideal candidate
- You hold a university degree in either Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or Engineering.
- You display good knowledge in IT developments and especially databases and SQL. A first experience building applications dealing with data and/or ETL processes will be considered as a strong asset.
- You are willing to start a career in the data field and especially using ETL and BI tools; basic knowledge of Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Power BI) will be considered as an asset.
- You are interested to work on a central application dealing with financial data of numerous clients in different sectors (asset management, private equity, banking, insurance, real estate) and market data providers such as Bloomberg, Reuters, or IHS Markit.
- You are fluent in English; fluency in French or German will be considered as an asset.
- You have strong organizational skills and you are able to work efficiently, accurately and effectively in a multi-cultural team.
- You are a quick learner with a proactive attitude.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.