In today's business environment, cyber security is not just a technical issue, it is a business imperative. At KPMG Luxembourg, we support our clients to protect, detect and respond to high end cyber threats; helping them understand the cyber threat landscape, make sensible decisions on investment priorities, and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter cyber-attacks and other threats.
By making cyber security part of our corporate strategy and culture and by establishing positive management practices, our clients will be best positioned to manage risk, protect themselves and their business, and to deliver to their customers and stakeholders results that are not only effective and efficient, but also secure.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a passionate and experienced colleague that will support the Technology and Risk Advisory department. As an experienced profile in this team, you will work side by side with your peers to design and implement best cyber security practices. You will work with several teams such as IT Security and Risk Management to develop innovative solutions in line with our informatics standards regulation with longevity and maintainability in mind.
The role and responsibilities
You will be helping both grow our business and deliver high quality advice to clients. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, ranging from major executive and facility level cyber exercises and threat reviews, through optimization of client security controls and cyber security programs, to providing specialist support on issues such as cyber strategy, risks, assurance and governance of the client’s IT environment.
As an experienced profile in our team, we expect you to understand the world of corporate clients, and to be able to translate complex cyber security issues into straightforward, credible, jargon free advice to our clients; while making sure we can deliver the support they require.
If you are able to help our clients seize the opportunity offered by the information technology world, and do so in a secure way, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
The perfect candidate
- You have excellent communications skills in English and you are speaking fluently French or German
- You hold a university degree in IT Engineering or Computer Sciences
- You have between 3 and 8 years relevant professional experience
- Knowledge in IT Risk Management, data privacy and Business Continuity Management is a strong asset
- To have a recognized cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP or CISM) is a strong asset
- Knowledge of regulations regarding GDPR matters is an asset
- You are fully committed to supervise junior colleagues and support the growth of our team
- You have a strong client orientation, are a real team player and have a high motivation
- You are a keen and enthusiastic co-worker with the tenacity to be an invaluable member of the team
- You have good problem solving and communication skills
Interested to take the challenge? Get in touch with us to find out why KPMG is a great place to work at!