KPMG Luxembourg combines a multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking for two Data Engineers to help on the continuous improvement and deployment of the Data & Analytics capabilities within the company.
The Luxembourg Center of Data & Analytics is looking for Data Engineers. In that function, you will be part of exciting Data Transformation projects across various industries. You will perform tasks such as:
- Translate business and functional requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture
- Design data integrations and data quality framework
- Analyze and organize raw data, data systems, and pipelines
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Implement data structures using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes, SQL
- Produce comprehensive, usable dataset documentation and metadata
- Prepare data for analytics and collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
To succeed in this Data Engineer, you should be a fast learner and critical thinker with a broad view of data. You should be able to breakdown data challenges and combine data from different sources to serve the needs of our clients. If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering, mathematics or related technical discipline field with two years of professional experience; Master of Science is a plus
- Experience with Python and at least one object-oriented language (Java, C++,...)
- Strong understanding of data modeling, experience with relational databases and structured/unstructured datasets; hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Big Data pipeline technologies, e.g., Spark, Kafka
- Experience with container orchestration, e.g., Kubernetes
- Experience with BI tools, e.g., PowerBI
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, e.g., Azure
- Experience with ETL tools, e.g., SSIS, Talend
- Understanding of financial data
We are committed to providing you with the best tools, resources, and support throughout your career. Our firm's success is based on the talents and abilities of our team, and our focus is on providing you with the best opportunities to learn and develop across our organization. You will need to be naturally ambitious and highly motivated, but we will help you to develop the functional, technical, and personal skills you need to act as a trusted advisor to our clients. If you are a confident, innovative thinker driven by the desire to be successful in everything you do, you could be exactly who we are looking for.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
At KPMG, you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. You will be working for top-tier clients accompany them on their Technology journey.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.