KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Risk Consulting delivers a wide range of risk related services to our clients. A career as Digital Data Transformation Engineer in our team provides you with hands-on opportunities to support our clients in the digital risk transformation processes working hand in hand with our prudential reporting and valuation teams. Your direct tasks will include, but not limited to, the design and implementation of tailor-made risk management and data management solutions including the BI tools for effective and efficient data analysis. You will be part of consulting team helping external and internal clients define the IT and software solutions using the state-of-the-art on premises and cloud technologies. Our engagements are a mix of short and long duration, client-site and office-based work mainly in Luxembourg.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Digital Data Transformation Engineer you will:
- Be part of larger projects, helping our external clients in the implementation of risk management, data management and quality management solutions in line with prudential regulations and using the state-of-the-art technologies. You will be responsible for the technical design of applications, its implementation and timely as well as best quality delivery in the related projects
- As a member of the risk consulting team you will support business teams with your expertise and deep know-how the client projects with a review and as-is analysis of the implemented and used IT solutions for the data management, data quality and data aggregation e.g. in context of BCBS239, suggest optimal and best practice solutions as well as support clients during the implementation phase
- Support the internal business teams in the development of risks and digital related solutions to extend solutions portfolio to our clients.
The perfect candidate
- You are passionate about application development with focus on the data management, data transformation and analysis ideally in financial sector (banking or asset management) with at least 1 year of experience (and maximum 3 years)
- You have a Master degree or PhD in mathematics, statistics/ data science, computer science, physics, engineering or similar fields.
- You are familiar with the whole SDLC process and can provide proven experience in the delivery and/or responsibilities of a middle or large size IT projects.
- You have a very strong knowledge in one of the open source or commercial ETL solutions (e.g. SSIS, Informatica, CloverETL, Talend) established on the market.
- You have a strong command of one of object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java, C++, …) collected with wide experience in developing of back-end solution using rational data bases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, …) and can provide a proven experience.
- You gained experience with the BI like PowerBI, Tableau or others.
- Functional programming knowledge, Python experience and/or advanced statistical knowledge (data science) would be an advantage.
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French language skills will be considered an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.