Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all. We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people to do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Digital Project Manager. Being part of our Digital Business Partner team within our Central Services function, you will have the following responsibilities:
· - Overseeing and managing the successful planning, execution, and completion of digital projects.
· - Working closely with cross functional teams to deliver projects on time within scope and on budget.
· - Acting as a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring clear communication and alignment throughout the project lifecycle.
· - Taking the accountability of project delivery according to the existing Project Management Framework.
What you will be working on
• Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with business stakeholders.
• Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, budgets.
• Identify and engage key project stakeholders and establish communication channels.
• Collaborate with Architecture Team in order to coordinate and build the right Solution Architecture.
• Lead project teams, assigning roles and responsibilities.
• Providing clear direction, guidance, and support throughout the project lifecycle.
• Fostering a collaborative and efficient work environment.
• Create and maintain project schedules, ensuring milestones and deadlines are met.
• Monitor progress against the project timeline and adjust as needed.
• Communicate schedule changes to stakeholders and manage expectations.
• Establish clear and open communication channels with all project stakeholders.
• Provide regular project updates to stakeholders, including status reports and presentations.
• Generate project reports and presentations for leadership and stakeholders.
• Conduct post-project evaluations to capture lessons learned and improve future projects.
What we look for
· - Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field.
· - Several years of experience in a similar role.
· - Demonstrated success in managing complex IT projects with tangible business impact.
· - Excellent client-centricity skills, demonstrate strong client management & relationship building skills;
· - Solid organizational skills and experience working cross-functionally with various teams;
· - Experience of working in multicultural teams and of working successfully with external service providers in a multi-sourced environment;
· - Good analytical and synthetical skills with a solution-oriented mindset;
· - Facilitate interactions amongst project stakeholders;
· - Fluency in English, and any other language (French, German) is an asset;
· - MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
What will you get
We offer more than jobs. With our flexible work model, you can enjoy work and rest and recharge. Our competitive compensation packages, paid time away from work, recognition bonuses and dedicated programs for personal development and wellbeing help to keep everyone refreshed and motivated.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.